Wednesday, March 11, 2009

N95 - Nokia Vine

I just DLed this fun new application on to my Nokia N95 cell phone. "Nokia Vine" This app. will follow you around and record your GPS position and any photos or videos you take along your "vine" or rout.

This link doesn't seem to work for every one, but here it is. I know it does take a bit to actually load up so give it a second.


If they map view opens out really wide, just look for the vine made by "mustanggirl1975" (here is a screen shot I took of the map) Each one of those green "tags" or leaves on the vine are photos I took along my drive. On the web page you can click on them and the photo I took at that location pops up. Also, the Vine program may not load until you pick "international" and then "English".



Leave me any comments, questions, anything about this, I'm learning about it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment