Friday, August 7, 2009

OOB



I found this really cool effect the other day called "OOB" or Out Of Borders. OOB is when you take a photo of, well anything, and frame out a section and then leave parts of the subject hanging out of the frame.

Tricky sounding, I know, but way cool.

I read through the "how to" and thought to myself... HECK I can do that!

After a few minutes of digging through "piles and piles" ;-) of digital files I happened upon this old photo of my dog. There she is just lying on a white sheet with her legs sticking out. Perfect! The image has just the right amount of perspective I was looking for, AND, she has a body part that can "hang out of frame"

After following all the directions to a "T"……. VUALLA! (do not ask, I am really not sure how to spell that) It came out better than I had hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment