Friday, February 20, 2009

Hand-held portraits n' stuff

Last night I was at a friends house playing cards when it dawned on me that I need to start taking more pictures of people. So I started snapping away. Half in color and half in B&W. Here are a few of the color ones. I'll try to post up the B&W ones soon. The lighting conditions were very low lit, we only had one lamp and one rather large TV in the back ground. I had my camera set to f1.4, auto shutter and I believe "incandescent" white balance, and the ISO was at 200 to avoid as much grain as possible. This, besides the fact that I like them, makes them very blurry, out of focus... if you will...


I love hand-held Portraits of myself. As long as the camera is up high.


I believe someone made me laugh.... either that or the last shot made me laugh at myself :-D


Ahhh Jen, my favorite model.



I played with the color on this one a bit, I believe the original had the wrong white balance set, so it had a blue tint to begin with.


B&W My favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment