Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Update

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted any new "real" blog posts. I guess I've been super busy these days. This past weekend I actually took out my motorcycle for the first time since last riding season. It was amazing to get back out on the roads again. But I could have done with out the salt spray from other drivers.

I've been working really hard in my Digital Art and Design class, and just by luck our projects are revolving around creating a logo, letterhead, envelopes, and business cards. Perfect timing for my new Company.

Which I am still working on. Slowly but surely I'll be open for business. I am at the point where I need to start my LLC and fill out my tax information for my print house. Scary times. This is the real deal.

I'm also on the hunt for the most adorable miniature stuffed giraffe. Along with my weekly photo assignments and my "what's on my desk" project, I have decided that I will have a little buddy with me every where I go, and I will log his adventures in photos. Soon you'll see the little guy every where I go! I have 2, yes I know... sad... but I have 2 Beanie Baby Giraffes but they are kind of on the large size to keep in my camera pack, so I'm on the hunt for a smaller version. Hopefully nothing bigger then 5" and on the super cute side.... If all fails I will just have to grab one of the ones from home.

Anyway I ramble on.
Back to work for me.... Happy shooting every body!

No comments:

Post a Comment