Friday, November 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces Fix It Fridays #37

Here is a cute little girl in the fall leaves. This one was tough for me because I kept struggling with her face being out of focus... I just don't know how to sharpen it up with out it looking so "edgy". But what I did do to the image was, flip it, boost the red and yellow, boosted the contrast, and not to much more... I hope you like.

ORIGINAL

AFTER



OK, I always do this... I make one edit and then I go back for more.... here are a few more edits.... If I were to do all these over I would probably move the girl out of the center of the frame... I think she ended up there when I was trying to get away from the tree... oh well next time...
SEVENTIES
BOOST



1 comment:

  1. That added a whole different look by reversing the photo. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete