Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Piper Play Time

AKA Piper Wants to Play Now While I Work.

Here is my sweet little mutt Piper.  The other day I was editing a bunch of photos, it took hours... So piper decided it was play time... and this is what happened.

 
First she brings me her toy...

 
Then she plops it on the keyboard...

So I pick it up and throw it for her, but she's a quick one, and brings it right back...

 
And she plops it right back on the keyboard...


So I toss it again... quick like a whip she brings it back...


Plops it right on the keyboard and gives me a sweet look...


Then she gives me a big smile saying "come on, you know you want to throw it!"


So I play the game and throw it for her... and bam... she brings it right back...


See... literally PLOPS it right down on the keyboard...


Awwwwwwwwwwww How can you resist this cute face !?!


So of course I had to do this.

Man I love that crazy mutt....

(p.s. During this little play session I accomplished giving the dog exercise and as for photo editing... I got 0 photos edited :-D )

No comments:

Post a Comment