Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day 02-10-2010

Here are a few images brought to you by the Snow Day :-)

This is my view from my backdoor. I don't have a wide angle lens anymore, so sad... I really need to invest in one... Sooo the widest I can go is 50mm, sigh.... But I think I still captured the depth of the snow... After this image was taken I believe we got about 3 more inches of snow.

This is when Piper investigates my shoveling... and usually messes it up. I think she's secretly laughing at me. Usually she's following behind me while I shovel, messing it up as I work... I will circle my 20'x15' deck at least 3 times cleaning up after her... it's quite hysterical.


"WINK" I promise I won't runny away if you just let me off the deck to run free...
"WINK WINK"

OK, seriously, are you going to stop taking photos and just let me run.... If you could see her front paws, they are literally hanging off the edge.

This view is from my garage looking up at the front door. I'm just about to shovel here, and I really rather go walking and photographing... but the driveway must be shoveled. I would have ventured out around town by foot to photograph, but alas... I had home work to do...

Here is Piper happy and content after a long day of running around in the snow... happy to be inside, happy to not have to shovel like her master does, happy that she's sitting on an Oriental rug, happy she just had dinner, well... she's a happy dog, what can I say :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment