Thursday, May 13, 2010

Coffee in the office.


The other day I decided to post a little something in the "kitchen" area at work about coffee cups. We (very much including me) have been so wasteful with the paper coffee cups. I mean seriously, I would go through 150 cups in a 10 week span !!!! (FYI that is just over $13 worth of cups) Yeah.... $13 does not seem like all that much money, but times that by the amount of coffee/tea drinkers in the office and you see my point.

I posted a sign up above the coffee pot, with some dialogue on how much I've saved the office by bringing in my own (non disposable) cup in to use every day.

I'm not sure if my little note has made any change in my fellow coworkers, I'm hopping a positive one... I'm hoping it will bring change for some...

So that's my little story about my small effort to do my part to save the department a little money, and maybe the environment a few paper cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment