Friday, May 14, 2010

NJ Farms


I still have a thing for photographing Farms. There is something so comforting about them. I love how they are all so different too. Yes there is usually a barn and a (tall round cylinder thingie which I can't think of right now) and they all have interesting doors and windows. Some have cows, some have sheep, some have miniature donkeys! But I also love the colors... the big red barn nestled on lush green land rich with life. And the smell. We all know what I'm talking about... that smell... yeah THAT smell... but you know what??? I kid of like it. Now I'm not saying I'd want to bottle it and wear it around town, but I like how it reminds me of horseback riding lessons as a little kid. Ahhh Memories....

Here is a quick shot of a random farm along Rt 23 in NJ I took a quick snap of from the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment