Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bloggin'

GOOD MORNING WORLD !

I'm in a good mood today. Not sure why. Maybe because I was a sleep before 10pm and slept solid until 5am when the alarm went off. Who knows, but I'm running with hit.

I need some photographic inspiration.... or I need to go on a photographic adventure.... If this Sunday has nice weather I want to go adventuring around Jersey and photograph a theme. I was thinking maybe a farm theme, since it's close to fall the colors around those red barns should be amazing.

Anyone out there have any other good fall suggestions? My friends and I are doing a Corn Maze, but not for another 3 weeks ! Oy... long time away... So I need to keep busy.

Anyway, that is my Bloggin' thought for today...

P.S. Did you see the sunrise today? It was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING... no I did not have my camera with my... why you ask? 1. I'm an idiot, 2. it was still set up for my macro/product photography set from the other day, 3. I had just picked up my car from the shop last night so nothing was in my car..... Anyway... it was beautiful... the clouds looked like they were on fire.... but this was around 6:45am....

1 comment:

  1. I remember going to Point Pleasant Beach when I was a kid. So how about a Beach Theme?

    ReplyDelete