Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Gift Ideas Part 2

Wow, what a few minutes of searching can lead to.... not only a big time waster but it can also lead to finding a bunch of fun gift ideas for the photographer in all of us. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these picks. They are fun, and happy and different. And I believe that is how I like to live in my photography world.

"Funky" Neck Straps
These straps are AMAZING and if you read up on reviews on them, they seem to be very well made.
"Jill.e Small Yellow Camera bag"
How adorable is this yellow bag? I just want one SOOOOO bad. I can see myself Jet setting all around Jersey (tehehe) with this fashionable bag strapped on my shoulder.
"Digidude Camera Mount"
Now this little number just rocks my world. Seriously folks how FRICKEN cute is this little guy! (And he has lots of friends, check out the site!)


"White Balance Lens Cap"
This little "fool you" lens cap/white balance tool for your lens is just A-MAY-ZING ! I have not had the pleasure of using one, but look at how cool that is!!!! I would love to get my little paws on this for a test spin!

I hope you all liked my fun camera gear picks.... I'm sure I'll find some more over the next few days...

DISCLAIMER :
Please note, none of these sellers know who I am, I am not receiving any money or gifts or freebies for posting these items, I am just posting a few of my favorite things. If you like the item and want to buy it, I have linked each photo to it's respective web page... Please remember I am in no way connected to these items other then the fact that I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment