Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Gift Ideas

OK, so it's that time of year where we all seem to go... WHAT?!?!?! only 14 more days until CHRISTMAS !!!!!

OK breath... it will be OK. There are many options... for one, most of the stores are packed full of sales this year and packed full of stock. Second... FREE shipping. Yes my friends so many stores are offering FREE shipping. And not just on the 1 to 2 weeks delivery option... but some are actually giving away the 2 to 3 days shipping ! Keep searching, you have a few days left to order those last minute on line gifts. And remember my Jersey friends... if you order from a store in NYC, like Adorama or B&H, not only will it ship over to Jersey like on that same day, but you will not have to pay sales tax !!!!!!

So far I've finished 90% of my shopping but, I have to say, I did almost all of it yesterday on line. I hope every one likes their gifts, this year I was budget limited but still managed to find some gems.

Today I'm going to list a bunch of items I would LOVE to receive or buy myself for Christmas.... Hopefully this will spark some ideas for any of you who are stumped for gift ideas for your friends and family this Christmas.

Click each photograph to go to the item's web page. Please note, none of these sellers know who I am, I am not receiving any money or gifts or freebies for posting these items, I am just posting a few of my favorite things. If you like the item and want to buy it, I have linked each photo to it's respective web page... Please remember I am in no way connected to these items other then the fact that I like them. Now on with the show....



HOW CUTE IS THIS !!?!??! (Stocking stuffer ideas anyone?) The little vintage tag reads 'Vous ĂȘtes mon destin' which means 'You are my destiny'... Like... Awwwwww




These make me feel all warm and toasty from my toes up to my head. The North Face Boots... let me count the ways I love thee..
Personally I'm tired of chopping onions, and I have yet to attempt to thin slice veggies... this would help so much, I love it!
Let the drooling begin.... Any Nikon camera above the D40 I would love and cherish with every click of the shutter.


No comments:

Post a Comment