Monday, October 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Pink Week


Here is an old photo of me and my best friend Timarra. I believe this was at one of our "girls nights out in". We all met up at one of our mutual friend's house for some good food and good drink and good laughs. Timarra and I have been friends for 12 years, we met in college at Seton Hall University. My.... time does fly. The next day after our girls night I was scanning through all the photos taken the night before and I came across this one. I played with it a bit and absolutely loved it! I then decided to play with the tint... I have to say, this pink version is my favorite. I hope you like it !


3 comments:

  1. What a SWEET photo!! I DO like it! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sweet and beautiful! I love the tint too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture. I always thought anyone that went to Seton Hall would be very cool : ) and clearly, you are cool as can be! : )

    ReplyDelete