Monday, October 5, 2009

NJ Barns

Still in the photographic mood yesterday (Sunday), I decided to travel in to the west. Well, West North Jersey :-D You'd be surprised, that is if you are not from Jersey, how many farms and barns are out there. I LOVE barns, and horses. I could photograph them all day.

So I hoped in the old Mustang and headed West down Rt 78, then jumped over to Rt 519 and headed north. This is one of my favorite motorcycle roads, but it also has a bunch of farm land as well.

Here are a few of my favorite shots of the day... I have a few more, to be posted later.





I took this photograph as I drove past the church, not a recommended practice! You will crash ! Ok so I did not crash, but... I did swerve... and if someone was on the shoulder they would not have been for to much longer. But needless to say, with out looking through the view finder I think I grabbed a pretty neat shot!
This one has to be my favorite of the day.... Because it just looks way to perfect.



Only in New Jersey could you happen upon a photographic moment like this one.

1 comment:

  1. I grew up in Saratoga Springs, NY and its a horse town. If you like horses go up there in August and you will not be disappointed.

    I guess the "Garden State" is not just a clever NJ nickname. Heck I thought they outlawed barns in Northern NJ.

    ReplyDelete