Sunday, October 18, 2009

Textures

Well, This weekend I did not give myself an assignment to shoot. So... in keeping with my theme this week, I will be photographing textures. I like working with textures and I want to build my own stock pile of them. I like that there are lots of "free" ones on the web that I can use for personal or commercial use. But who knows where your getting these images from, and who knows if these "Free" ones were stolen from someone who requested acknowledgement for it's use. Ugh... who wants to get caught up in all that mess. So... I'll be toting my camera around all day (and all week) on a mission to collect my very own textures.

The above image is from www.IHeartFaces.com, I'm only using it as my example of the use of textures... I do not claim the rights to the original photo, and I'm only using it for learning purposes.
I will post a few here as I collect them.

HAPPY SHOOTING EVERY ONE !


No comments:

Post a Comment