Sunday, September 14, 2008

Forgot my Camera


Yesterday my boyfriend and I took our motorcycles out for a little bit, the weather wasn't looking so great so it was a short ride. I was unable to take a lot of pictures being that I was riding. In fact we didn't stop at all. But I did take mental notes of things along the ride that I would be coming back to when the weather was nicer. The one shot I wish I got was at a soccer field. There were about 50 soccer balls out on the field all in a pile and 2 little Jr soccer players. Would have been a great shot. Next time.....

So today I forgot to grab my camera and every where I went I saw things I would have loved to snapped a photo of. All I can say is... Frustrating. For dinner I went to get Sushi at Japasia. The restaurant is amazing and the food is always prepared with style. And again I didn't have my camera with me. However I remembered that my phone has a camera in it. The normal Sushi chef was out and they had a temp/part timer in and boy was he slow. We sat there for a good 30 minutes before the first course came out. So I thought I would try to get some shots.

With the low lights of the restaurant, the dark wood table, and the fancy flatware it was a perfect shot. IF I had my camera. All I had was my cell phone, but I took the picture anyway. First shot : Too dark. So I set the camera to "night mood" and tried again. Second Shot : better, not the best but it looked good. This will teach me to forget my camera next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment