Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cell Phone Camera


I was at the range again today, with camera. However there were a lot of people so I didn't want to waist time taking photos when people wanted to shot so I left the camera in the car. I was having a pretty good run on the 20 yard target so I decided to move up to the 30 yard target. With a few adjustments on my sight I was ready to go.

Before I started to get too tired I had hit a full round of bulls-eye's. I just had to take a picture of this to show off. So I grabbed my trusty cell phone and took a quick shot. It actually came out really good. It cost me a small fee to send myself the photo from the phone but it was worth it. This time the picture was REALLY bright. I have noticed that the light in the practice range is not direct light from the sun; the sun is always behind the trees resulting in no harsh shadows or highlights. This helps a lot with such a low end camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment