Friday, September 19, 2008

Camp Fire


I rode my motorcycle to work and managed to bring my camera with me. Nothing. I found nothing I wanted to photograph. That night I went up to NY with my boyfriend to a restaurant we frequent. It was a chilly night, so I decided to ride in the car instead of the bike. I had my camera with me but didn't want to bring it in. As the night went one we decided to light a fire in one of the restaurant's outside fire pits. Perfect opportunity to take a photo for class. It was really beautiful, I have not sat around a fire in years. I think the photos were ok. I could have played with the settings a bit more to brighten up the surroundings. But over all I think it came out ok.

Oh yeah.. I've decided to keep a log of the "stats" of each photo taken for class.

STATS
Shutter : 1/5
Aperture : F3.5
Mode : Program
Focal L : 18m
ISO : 100
White Bal : Auto
Flash : No
Edits : Cropped the image for "centering" but nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment