Wednesday, November 19, 2008

photo shoot 4 - lessons learned

I know I keep using the same person in all my shoots but Jen's the only one willing to sit for me as much as I need her. She's been a real sport this whole time and has even offered up her parents for a "family portrait" day.

The one thing I need to learn is how to talk to the models. I need to learn how to convey to them how I'd like them to pose. The first thing I noticed with my lack of verbal direction, is that I need to remember to say left when I want them to move right.

But how do you tell people to turn their head just the right way. With Jen it was easy, I would just yell out a direction and if she didn't understand what I wanted then we just made fun of each other... However this ca not work in a professional setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment