Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photo Shoot 1: Thoughts

Now for the "model". Jen had decided to do a "Tennis" look. I took at least 50 if not more pictures of her and the racket. None of which I liked. I think it was just too "fake" looking. It just did not look right in front of a black.

ALSO I was forgetting one major part of my "portrait" experience. Most all the pictures were taken in Landscape. Not always the best option for blowing up the image later.

The "work out" pictures were OK, they didn't really emphasize the "working out" feel I wanted. I did however love the cowboy look. But she was just too close to the back drop causing harsh shadows.

I'm still having issues with the final images. They don't look "real" or "magazine worthy" they look like "Joe-Schmo" images.

No comments:

Post a Comment