Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Prop Master 2

Lately while I've been shooting, I just find my props... and shoot. It's not until later in post production do I actually "SEE" my props. for example, in my Romance photo of the heart pendent, there is dust all over it. And in the Roller Skate photos there is this leaf stuck in the cobwebs. Now the cobwebs are fine, for the theme I was shooting for, but not the leaves.

There was dust on the camera in my "Protesting the Protest" assignment. And a whole bunch of random crap around the background of my cake picture. No the cake picture was not a staged prop, rather it was on the fly... but if I want these images to work, I believe I need to pay more attention to the surrounding details. There is just so much one can do in editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment