Saturday, October 11, 2008

Containers in the woods


This random find in the woods caught my eye as a perfect photo op. It was just so random to see them that day. And to top it off the colors were amazing. Here were these bright blue container in the middle of a Fall wooded area. The yellows and random reds in the bright green grass frame the bright blue containers so nicely. I'm still not sure why they are there, other then some sort of storage.
This was going to be entered as one of my "Ecology" pictures, however that project had been dropped. I still think I did a great job of capturing the colors. I could have taken more shots at different angles. but I liked the way this came out, so I only took a few.

STATS
Shutter : 1/8sec
Aperture : F13
Mode : Exposure Manual
Focal L. : 18m
ISO : 100
White B. : Auto
Flash : No
Edits : Slight color push

No comments:

Post a Comment