Monday, October 20, 2008

Memory Ideas 3


Poking around in the garage I found my old roller skates, hanging right there on the wall where I left them years ago. Wow, that brought back memories. MEMORIES !!! This could not have been more perfect. I grabbed my camera and shot away. It was a bit dark in there but I think I did a decent job with the built in flash. I worked hard to get all 3 sets of skates in to the shot. When I finally finished I couldn't wait to edit them for class.

After reviewing the shots I took, I found that the one shot I liked the most was one where the skates over take the image, hanging out of frame. The image gives a interesting perspective of the skates. Normally your not looking at the skates from below. Again I centered my subject, however I feel that there is a lot to look at to keep your eyes moving around the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment