Monday, October 27, 2008

Self Portrait 2

I took a bunch of pictures of myself, with the smaller front camera on the Nokia N95 phone. They resemble the pictures I normally get from a cell phone camera. Grainy, lack of color, horrible, only good in a pinch. However it ended up being a great study on lighting effects. I stood in my living room near an opening to my dining room. It was around 4pm and the sun was still up. I held the camera up in front of my face and clicked away as I turned around in one spot. I was originally hoping to get a blurry background with a "in focus" face, however that did not happen.

I did manage to get an array of photos showing the effects of different light sources. There is sunlight, and ambient light, and incandescent light. In the end I found it a great study in color temperature. (pics to come soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment