Saturday, October 25, 2008

Orange 2


Looking back I think I will retake the shot of the Orange. This time with a bounce light, or a stronger front light, to light up the face of the orange. This could have a more professional look, and maybe even give more detail. I do need to make sure I don't over light the front so it doesn't wash out the details inside the orange.

In the mean time I did play with it a little in Photoshop. I've always found those black and white photos with the one spot of color really creative. So I thought I would give it a try. I see that I pushed the colors a bit too much and it seems softer then I would like it to look. But over all I do think it is a great first try. However next time I would not pick such a LARGE item in the photo to colorize. It almost does not have the effect I was looking for. The orange is so big that you really don't realize that it's the only thing in color in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment