Friday, October 24, 2008

Ooops

Last night we had class... Oops I thought we all were supposed to hand in our homework from last week, this week, even if we had stuff or not. I guess I could have worked more on my romance assignment, but I really did like how the swans came out and the heart pendent. Hmmmm I'll continue on working on some of those other assignments as I go along.

I am really having fun with Structures. I have some great Ideas. But we talked about our next assignment.... Memory. I wanted to take a picture of my hand print in some memory foam... but the professor brought it up as an "example" in class. Hmmmm I'm thinking... Maybe I can take my hand print in a whole bunch of different mediums. Sand, Foam, Water, Mud, Snow, Paint, etc.. this could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment