Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lawn


Lawn mowing day at my house. Now I have not mowed the lawn in about one month. I just didn't feel like it nor, in my opinion, was the grass long enough for me to be bothered mowing it. I looked out in the yard and it was long. Ugh. Really long. No more slacking on the lawn, it had to be mowed. I pushed the lawn mower out to the back yard. I went to get gas and came back around and looked over at the mower. There it was buried in long grass. (light bulb turning on over my head) Perfect, there it was looking right back at me my PROTEST assignment. I had been protesting mowing the lawn. Perfect. So I ran in and grabbed my camera and started shooting. I like how changing the aperture adjusted the darks in this shot. It pulled the green color out and have every thing a deep shadow and bright highlights.
STATS
Camera : Nikon D40x
Shutter : 1/200
F-stop : f/13
Max Aperture : 3.6
Mode : Manual
Focal L. : 19mm
ISO : 100
White B. : Auto
Flash : No
Edits :

No comments:

Post a Comment